Issue with IE resolved

For quite some time people reported that my site crashes the Internet Explorer. At first I thought it was a problem related to the outdated IE6 but even people with brand-new installations of IE7 on Vista were affected. So I decided to look into the problem again and with the help of Graham Poole I identified the culprit: it was the Lightbox Plus plugin. I deactivated it and now everything seems to work fine again.

4 thoughts on “Issue with IE resolved”

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.